A stitch in time saves nine. So is the case with bugs. Pest control mechanisms exist to take care of daily needs of households. Cockroaches and bugs, ants and lizards, bugs can be various. Bed bug extermination San Jose CA will land you in one of the finest pest control companies.
Bed bugs are nasty. They are adamant and not willing to listen. They travel in luggage and enter people’s homes. They make the mattress a residence. Biting people and feeding on their blood is their favorite pastime. Their bites are nasty. The worst thing about them is that the adult ones can survive without feeding for about 11-12 months! That implies that even if you do not provide them food, they can continue living in your premises! Unwanted visitors.
In many parts of the country, people are unaware of what bedbugs are and what they look like. Professionals who deal with them know how nasty they are. Sprays are available to deal with the pests but they aren’t sufficient.
Due to lack of awareness, it is possible that people may unknowingly spread the pests into other rooms. Eww!
Get Rid of the Bugs before they bug you
Citra Pest Control services do bed bug extermination San Jose CA. Here are some steps one can take to help make things better for themselves and for the professionals too.
- If you have made an appointment with the company for bed bug control or inspection, remove or reduce clutter. If you have no clue of the infested areas or objects, leave them as is. It may happen that you may inadvertently transfer the infested object to other areas.
- Box springs should be aired every once so often during the summer. They are a good residence for the pests. Use a flashlight to seek them out. If the mattress is torn, tear it off entirely to allow for better treatment.
- Make sure the inspector turns the drawers of desks and dressers. Sofas should also be inspected.
- Bed frames should be dismantled if possible for further inspection.
- Are they going to use encasements? Encasements prevent the bugs from entering or leaving the mattresses. Using one eliminates the need to treat the mattress.
- Soft toys, blankets and pullover and cardigans too should be aired whenever possible. Regular cleaning with vacuum cleaner and bagging is required. Once cleaned, they should be put into plastic bags and sealed with Nuvan strips. Nuvan strips do not harm the items and hence no laundering is needed.
- Heat is good treatment for these bugs. Clothes and other warm garments should be laundered in hot water and washing soda too can be used. If washing isn’t permitted, use a dryer to heat them for several minutes to prevent any infestation.
Bed Bugs Treatment
Back in the 1940`s, bed bugs almost disappeared from the face of the earth. This was due to the pest control and since that time, two things happened, these bugs were resistant to the chemicals, and they can spread from one place to another without a hitch.
Well, the Bed Bug infestation is back with a sworn revenge. However, there is no reason to panic, the bed bug treatment Pest Control in San Jose CA has your back.
We act fast as these Appleseed sized bloodsuckers spread fast, but we are on their schedule and stop their multiplication in your home. We understand the fact that once these hatch, the hordes of bugs will only take weeks to hit adulthood, and we make sure they won’t reach to that.
Yes, we exterminate the influx and safeguard your food and your air while we keep them from spreading the infestation. Let’s have a look what we have for you to eliminate them and how we do it.
Our Precise Solution
To offer you efficient bed bug treatment, we follow a precise strategy, which consists of the following:
- We conduct a thorough inspection of your home
- As we find the bed bugs or supportive data of their presence, we will compile a customized strength for getting rid of them. We do not bother asking you to take part of this strategy; we take care of every detail
- Before doing anything, we provide you with a well-detailed set of instructions. This will start with the things that you will need to do.
If you want the best results, you have to follow these precise instructions to the point.
- To provide you with the best, we arm yourself with the most recent information for Pest Control In San Jose CA. Later on, we bring forth the best arsenal which consists of anti-bed bug weapons.
- Once we get them out of their hideout, we use extreme measures to make sure you will not complain about them again.
These are found in all states of the US, and that’s the reason they are a major source of anxiety for most people and cause panic; the bed bugs can even ruin businesses and households, therefore, we take great care with our bed bug treatment to ensure you will not suffer from these much.
Do you know what it takes for effective Pest Control in San Jose CA?
It takes utmost professionalism and unmatched expertise to get rid of them. There are many different methods to achieve freedom from them. However, it widely depends on your situation for which method to use. The factors that dictate their treatment are mentioned as following:
- Type of Property
- How bad is the infestation!
- Local regulations about bed bug treatment
- What does the client prefer!
There are some extermination methods, which needs both chemical and non-chemical approach. We understand the gravity of such situation better than anyone else does. This is why we use state of the art extermination process to get rid of the infestation. Our team consists of experienced and trained specialists who are trained to identify and get rid of bed bugs. Moreover, they take different measures to make sure you will not deal with them again.
The bed bugs are always on the move; this is what makes them hard to eliminate. Preventing their infestation is even challenging as well as avoiding them in hotels and apartments is a bigger challenge as the luggage always presents many opportunities for the bugs to catch up.
- When travelling, it is wise to check the bed and headboard for any signs of these critters. Try to elevate your luggage off the floor and see if there are any slings.
- If you notice a problem in your room, you need to move to another room at the instant. While at it, make sure the new room is not a victim to this infestation.
- Besides, most time the infestation happens while people carry these bed bugs with them. These can be carried with anything, clothes, luggage, etc. At the earliest sign of their presence, you need to call for bed bugs treatment. Yes, take the cautionary measure and prevent them from spreading.
The Pest Control in San Jose CA offers you top notch services to help you to control the miserable situation. If you want a bug-free life, then you better call us for getting your place clean from such creatures and live a healthy life.
Bed bugs are always unwelcome trespassers at your home as they are often found in bedding, mattresses and furniture and people staying in hotels, hospitals and college dorms are their favorite targets. Unfortunately, these pests are not ready leave the ground even at your residential places. Once they attack your place, it is really difficult to get rid of these critters. However, if you are afraid of their threat and want to identify them as you are not sure what do bed bugs look like, keep reading on to get some really helpful information about these pests.
Detection of Bed Bugs
The biggest problem with these tiny insects is that the physical symptoms of bed bugs can be visible in your body even though you cannot actually see a single bug. The problem becomes more severe when the infestation increases than just having some bites on the skin. Several times, it has been found that these bites look like the bites of other insects or several skin conditions like hives or eczema. If fact, many people who have been bit, do not take it seriously and thus they allow these bugs sufficient time to fee, breed and grow so that they can spread all throughout your home.
What do bed bugs look like?
These small insects have small, oval-shaped, flat bodies. The adult bugs are brown in color, but after sucking blood it becomes redden. The measure of a full-grown bug is between 4 to 5 mm and it moves relatively slowly. The nymphs of these insects are too small to detect in naked eyes, but you can detect the adults with naked eyes as they hide in cracks and crevices.
What are the signs of bed bug infestation?
- Live bugs moving around the beddings, mattresses or couch cushions
- Dark blood spots on the bed sheets
- Existence of shedding off skins by the nymphs when they grow larger
- Eggs and eggshells
- Signs of crashed bugs or reddish strains found on the bed sheets
What are the common areas to find bed bugs?
- Around the tags and corners of your mattresses and boxes
- In the cracks of headboard and bed frame of your mattress
- At the joint of chairs and couch cushions
- Inside the curtain folds
Treatment of Bed Bugs
You cannot get an instant fixation of the bed bug infestation. After all, once these insects attack your home, it will take time to control their infestation. For the treatment of their attack, there are two options available – with or without chemicals.
When in non-chemical treatment, you need to apply heating process on the infested areas and washing all beddings and clothing at high temperature, chemical procedure involves the use of chemical products easily available in the market. However, the best process is the integrated approach of both of chemical and non-chemical techniques.
Although it is possible to combat bed bugs following homely remedies by you, lots of chances are there that still some nymphs and adults remain in some hidden places from where they can swarm in future. Therefore, the best solution is to contact a professional bug control company like Citra Pest Control who can not only prevent the infestation of bed bugs but periodically monitor your home to keep it bug-free.
Watch the video below!